Difference between revisions of "Don't Touch"
m (Added philosophy and wanted sections)
m (→The Production)
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
== The Production ==
== The Production ==
Another of those things we'll be making up as we go along. Worst case, [[GersonK]] will perform and produce the final version, though hopefully we'll figure out a way to spread the performance over a few cappers and then have one person mix them all together.
Revision as of 13:33, 17 November 2006
Cappers and mstie fan movies, seems like a perfect combo, but with one or two exceptions, most of them haven't gotten too far. Seems like the power of wiki and youtube might be a new route to make one. This effort is an experiment to see if it can work. I've put one of the AV Geeks films from archive.org up on youtube, so folks could write riffs for it here on the capperwiki. It's still an experiment, so we'll be deciding how to do things as we go along.
We're riffing a public service film called Don't Touch. You can view it with either of these links:
Writing the script
You can add your riffs to the SCRIPT HERE. Be sure to check back often in case somebody has suggested a change or improvement to one of your riffs. Around the end of November we can stop writing and start voting on which riffs to actually include.
- The project should focus on making something good on a regular basis than to just discuss making something great.
- This is a group project.
- We're learning by making. As we go along, the end product will get better.
- Things will happen when we get good ideas PLUS people willing to implement them.
- To prevent things dying in commitee and because it was his idea, Gerson's going to act as the 'producer' and do the things that are tough to split over the group and make and enforce deadlines to see that things don't drag out.
- Ideas on splitting the producer role over the group are wanted.
- More riffs.
- A good system for voting on them.
- People who'll vote on em.
- People to record riffs and get them to the producer.
Another of those things we'll be making up as we go along. Worst case, GersonK will perform and produce the final version, though hopefully we'll figure out a way to spread the performance over a few cappers and then have one person mix them all together. Until we get some good ideas on how to do otherwise, this will be a bare bones voiceover riffing.