- Handle: JD1036
- Real Name: Josh Dermont
- D.O.B.: April 1, 1983
- Occupation: College Student; Store Clerk
- Marital Status: Techinally single in a marital sense, but in a long term relationship.
- Kids: Nope. Not yet, anyway
- Handle Origin: It's my first two initials combined with the numbers of 1998's most promising quarterback Kordell Stewart and future Hall of Famer Jerome Bettis (Oh, f*ck you. I'm from Pittsburgh, and Kordell Stewart was the shit in '98, which was when I joined The Dominion)
- Alternate Handle(s): JD1999(JD2000, so on), used on New Years
- You Can Find Me Capping: I'll tell you later
Born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA. I joined Cap This! in '98, and by God, it was like online crack. I made an immeasurable amount of friends there, but early in 2000,I stopped capping due to perosnal issues, and eventually lost touch with everyone. I'm now trying to contact these great people with whom I fell out of contact.