Difference between revisions of "Animebabe"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Copied over from TikiWiki)
(updated me crap!)
|(4 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
. of the
Latest revision as of 23:23, 30 May 2006
- Handle: animebabe
- Real Name: Carmen
- D.O.B.: Feb 12, mumble mumble
- Occupation: IT Geekette
- Marital Status: I don't see no ring on this finger. What have you done for me lately?
- Kids: nope, I kept the reciepts (i before e, right? except after c... dammit) and returned them for store credit. Aren't these shoes cute??
- Handle Origin: Back when I first started capping, the Barenaked Ladies song "one week" was popular. I was also in the habit of getting up early for work and watching Sailor Moon before I left. BNL + Sailor Moon song reference + me thinking I was clever = animebabe. I wish there was more to it than that. :) I don't watch MUCH anime anymore, and I can't remember all the words to "one week" but say animebabe out loud a few times and see how catchy it is.
- Alternate Handle(s): ottergal, nummy_muffin, various holiday mutations
- You Can Find Me Capping: I'll tell you later
Stop looking at my stuff. Oh, are you still looking? That's gonna be $3.00... same as in town. What? It's $5.00 in town? crap.